La Coupe Hauxer

A battle for hockey bragging rights through head to head competition between each of our favorite teams - Devils (Brad), Flyers (Wiley), Penguins (Sam), and Capitals (Fritz/William). The winner(s) gets the historic La Coupe Hauxer and the universal currency of respect/adminiration. The loser(s) gets the Stanley Screwdriver, the universal currency of humiliation and has to buy everyone dinner at the Vienna Inn. Game on!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Flyers in 7

That's my prediction, my hope, my dream. That the Flyers will in fact pull it out in the end and send the overrated penguins to the golf courses early.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Um, not happening Wiley. I stand by my Penguins in 5 prediction.

    I will say this: if the Flyers manage to somehow win both games 3 and 4, then the series is going 7 games. (In that case, pens in 7!)

    I can almost taste the JD now....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home