La Coupe Hauxer

A battle for hockey bragging rights through head to head competition between each of our favorite teams - Devils (Brad), Flyers (Wiley), Penguins (Sam), and Capitals (Fritz/William). The winner(s) gets the historic La Coupe Hauxer and the universal currency of respect/adminiration. The loser(s) gets the Stanley Screwdriver, the universal currency of humiliation and has to buy everyone dinner at the Vienna Inn. Game on!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Name Your Stakes!!!

All right Sammy, its a PA Playoff for the conference. Flyers and Penguins, winner goes to the cup. So whats it going to be, Will owes me a milkshake for losing in the opening round. Stakes are higher now, more on the line. How does a bottle of JD sound to ya? That or Johnny Walker Black. So what do you say, gonna step up to the plate? I could use another bottle for my cabinet.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM , Blogger WFY said...

    I still do not understand why playoffs don't count. Why punish playoff success to protect regular season records?

     
  • At 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I bottle of JD sounds very good to me. My cabinet is pretty dry right now, and JD is my favorite bottle....

    (That and since I'm going to owe Will a bottle because the Pirates sucked it up this weekend against the Nats).

    Wiley, this series isn't going any longer than 6 games. The Penguins are going to play for the Stanley Cup!!!

     
  • At 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm changing my prediction Wiley--Pens in 5!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home