La Coupe Hauxer

A battle for hockey bragging rights through head to head competition between each of our favorite teams - Devils (Brad), Flyers (Wiley), Penguins (Sam), and Capitals (Fritz/William). The winner(s) gets the historic La Coupe Hauxer and the universal currency of respect/adminiration. The loser(s) gets the Stanley Screwdriver, the universal currency of humiliation and has to buy everyone dinner at the Vienna Inn. Game on!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Tiebreaker 2

If one of those solutions is neccesary I volunteer my services as goaltender. I played quite a lot of street hockey and I am pretty sure I am the most qualified. And since I am dead-freakin-last I am the most impartial.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM , Blogger WFY said...

    Perhpas we'll do that -- but I like the idea of having Brad and Sam (or Muha) play each other one on one.

     
  • At 7:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Its not going to matter. The Devils are going to choke and lose one of the last two and the Flightless Birds will win this contest outright. WOO HOO!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home