La Coupe Hauxer

A battle for hockey bragging rights through head to head competition between each of our favorite teams - Devils (Brad), Flyers (Wiley), Penguins (Sam), and Capitals (Fritz/William). The winner(s) gets the historic La Coupe Hauxer and the universal currency of respect/adminiration. The loser(s) gets the Stanley Screwdriver, the universal currency of humiliation and has to buy everyone dinner at the Vienna Inn. Game on!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Great Seats!!

Well since my season is in the toilet I have to enjoy anything that comes my way. In 2 weeks I will be having probably one of the greatest hockey viewing experiences in my life. My father and I have tickets to see the Coyotes vs. Penguins in Phoenix on January 27th. But these are no ordinary seats, we are talking VIP Luxury box seats. All the trimmings come with, all you can eat buffet, and all you can drink bar, woo-hoo! Oh and there is a hockey game too, now having the Coyotes win might be too much to hope for, but I am sure it will be a great game. I will let you all know how is was when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home