La Coupe Hauxer

A battle for hockey bragging rights through head to head competition between each of our favorite teams - Devils (Brad), Flyers (Wiley), Penguins (Sam), and Capitals (Fritz/William). The winner(s) gets the historic La Coupe Hauxer and the universal currency of respect/adminiration. The loser(s) gets the Stanley Screwdriver, the universal currency of humiliation and has to buy everyone dinner at the Vienna Inn. Game on!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

When things are at there darkest it takes a brave man to kick back and party.

I will pay my dues at the end of the regular season, once a winner has been named for the cup. just make sure my screwdriver is nice and polished, so I can take it and stab the owner, coach, and every player on the team. This could be far and away the absolute lowest the La Coupe could ever get, I am well on track for having a perfect season, perfectly horrible. How many wins? Zero, Donut, Goose Egg, Nada, Zip, Ziltch, Not A Single, Solitary Frinkin' Win! Hallaluya, Holy Shit! Where's the Tylenol?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM , Blogger Fritz said...

    I'm suddenly thinking of the immortal Chevy Chase from the movie Fletch Lives: "It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am not a big man!"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home