La Coupe Hauxer

A battle for hockey bragging rights through head to head competition between each of our favorite teams - Devils (Brad), Flyers (Wiley), Penguins (Sam), and Capitals (Fritz/William). The winner(s) gets the historic La Coupe Hauxer and the universal currency of respect/adminiration. The loser(s) gets the Stanley Screwdriver, the universal currency of humiliation and has to buy everyone dinner at the Vienna Inn. Game on!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Widening the Gap

I haven't seen the blog in a few days but damn it is nice to come on and see such a commanding lead this late in the season. I was a little worried there for a while that maybe my Flyers wouldn't get the job done, but then I remembered "Hey the Capitals are in this." I had no real reason for this post other than rubbing it in and talking a little smack. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the season and much as I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home