La Coupe Hauxer

A battle for hockey bragging rights through head to head competition between each of our favorite teams - Devils (Brad), Flyers (Wiley), Penguins (Sam), and Capitals (Fritz/William). The winner(s) gets the historic La Coupe Hauxer and the universal currency of respect/adminiration. The loser(s) gets the Stanley Screwdriver, the universal currency of humiliation and has to buy everyone dinner at the Vienna Inn. Game on!

Friday, May 07, 2010

Could this be the end of the season?

Well it seems the Flyers are doing everything possible to keep me tied for second place. If they lose tonight, that's it season over for La Coupe Hauxer. We must then go through the pain and agony of trying to decide on a weekend for Sam to pay up. It's going to be a rather busy June for me, My parents are coming in the 12th, so that kills that weekend, my house closes on the 18th, my birthday is the 19th, and father's day is the 20th, another weekend down the drain. The weekend of the 26th will work. And July looks promising for the most part, but I know my father in law is coming in for a visit at some point in July so, I'm not sure. Anybody have any other thoughts or suggestions? And I must say, you Penguin and Devil guys better have your damn jerseys this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home