La Coupe Hauxer

A battle for hockey bragging rights through head to head competition between each of our favorite teams - Devils (Brad), Flyers (Wiley), Penguins (Sam), and Capitals (Fritz/William). The winner(s) gets the historic La Coupe Hauxer and the universal currency of respect/adminiration. The loser(s) gets the Stanley Screwdriver, the universal currency of humiliation and has to buy everyone dinner at the Vienna Inn. Game on!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Got'em right where I want em

Okay, so it has been a slow start, 0-9. But I feel if I run the table for the rest of the year I might bring my teams status up to 'sucky', as opposed to their current status of 'a fucking disgrace'. I still contend that this is a rebuilding year, so in about 2010 we might have a shot at the cup. Bring on the Screwdriver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home